Bom dia galera!
Professor Horrivel (Cordão de Ouro – Milan) will be in Shanghai teaching classes everyday from Saturday November 2nd to Saturday November 9th included.
He’s an impressive capoeirista and a great teacher with great methodology. The classes from Monday to Friday will still be divided in beginner and intermediate levels. Saturday and Sunday classes will be for all levels.
We will keep our regular schedule with an extra class on Sunday 3rd from 16:00 to 17:00.
The price is the following:
- Rmb500: package for all the classes you are entitled to attend;
- Rmb250 for one class
During the holidays we will have the following schedule (classes for ALL Levels):
- Monday, September 30th: 20:00-21:30
- Wednesday, October 2nd: 12:00-13:30
- Saturday, October 5th: 16:30-18:30
- Monday, October 7th: 20:00-21:30
Starting from Tuesday October 8th, back to regular schedule.
KIDS CLASS: There will be one kid class on Wednesday, October 2nd, from 11:00 to 12:00. Classes are CANCELLED on Saturday 5th and Saturday 12th of October. Back to regular schedule on Saturday 19th of October, at 15:30.
Salve gente! The schedule during Mid-Autumn Holidays is the following:
- Thursday, Sept. 19th: 10:30am-12:00pm – special class on bananeira drills, queda de rim, locomotion;
- Friday, Sept. 20th: 17:30-19:00 – all levels capoeira class
- Saturday, Sept.21st: 16:30-18:30 – all levels capoeira class with music and roda
Hello Good People,
For those interested we are selling some goodies, find the list bellow. Note that for the month of September all the prices are 50% off !! So hurry up before it’s gone.
If you are interested in any item ask the person in charge of the class (Guerreiro, Magia, Princesa, Chupa Teta or Virtual).
- Tshirts and Pants 50 RMB –> 25 RMB till the end of the month. You don’t want to get this white abada all dirty in ZhongShan Park, do you…?
- DVD of our Mestre’s Batizado, Mandinga 2005. 10 RMB –> 5 RMB till the end of the month. With many Mestres’ game, including the Mestre Toro, Mestre Cabello and many others…
- Mandinga Bags in of all kinds: 10 RMB –> 5 RMB till the end of the month
- There are couple of other DVDs but in limited number so they are not for sell, but feel free to ask us and borrow it.
We are sorry to inform you that the workshop with Mestre Poncianinho has been cancelled due to some last minute bureaucratic issues.
We apologize for the short notice. Meanwhile, be ready for new massive workshops that will happen soon!
Instrutor Ligeirinho is coming to Shanghai for 9 days from the 29th of July to the 6th of August.
The price for each class will be rmb 150.
We will follow our regular schedule. Important! Tuesday July 30th and Thursday August 1st will be Intermediate Class: only students with at least the Dark Green belt can attend the classes.
Japanese magazine “Super City”, July 1st Issue [Wushu in Shanghai]
Brazilian Wushu – Capoeira
Capoeira is Brazilian Martial Art and it is quiet-boom but definitely getting more attentions these days in Japan. It is said that Capoeira was invented by black slaves and they tried to pretend like they were dancing so that the guard didn’t notice that they were actually exercising. With those background, capoeira established current style which has music instrument and singing and the movement is just like dancing. You also can experience Capoeira in Shanghai. Let’s see what we experienced with Capoeira in this issue.
Starting from July 1st our new academy will be at:
Wellness Expert at The Center (Portman), on Nanjing Xi lu n. 1376 , 6th floor, Room 666.
NEW CLASS SCHEDULE!
- Monday 8:00pm – 9:30pm – Beginner class
- Tuesday 8:30pm – 9:45pm – Intermediate class
- Wednesday 8:00pm – 9:30pm – Beginner class
- Thursday 8:30pm – 9:45pm – Intermediate class
- Friday 8:30pm – 9:45pm – Beginner class
- Saturday 4:30pm – 6:30pm – All levels class, music and roda
NEW CLASS FEE
- Drop in fee: RMB100
- Monthly fee: RMB600
- 6 Months package: RMB3300 (rmb550 per month)
Please take note of the schedule for the holidays:
- Saturday 8th of June, class and roda from 6pm to 8pm
- Sunday 9th of June; NO CLASS
- Monday 10th of June: class and roda from 6pm to 8pm
- Tuesday 11th of June: NO CLASS
- Wednesday 12th of June: 4pm roda in Binjiang Skate Park if the weather is nice
Some videos are already on Youtube / Tudou… more videos will be posted in the coming days / weeks.
Stay tuned by subscribing here
Other videos of the Batizado: