Developed by: Twelve Interactive
Release Date: Q2 2009
Sport and RPG elements have been combined with traditional fighting game mechanics to offer unrivalled realism and challenging brutal gameplay. Train until you sweat blood to increase skills such as endurance, speed, leg and arm strength. Then when you think you’re ready, take part in underground street fights for cold, hard cash. Become one with your character via the complex control system mapped to hundreds of real motion-captured Capoeira moves and strive to earn the right to call yourself the most powerful Capoeira fighter in the world!
- 12 distinct Fighters with 10 customizable fighting skills
- Compete within famous and authentically reproduced cities from around the World
- Fight, win money, and buy training sessions to increase your skills
- Bet against other fighters on outlawed Street Fights or “Rodas”
- Realistic fights. KO your opponent with killer attacks!
- Multiple Game Modes: Tournament, Arcade, Quick Fight, Survival, and Training
- Hundreds of real motion-captured Capoeira moves
- Nintendo DS